Painting Canada has been in business since 1982 and we have completed many projects over the years. We provide residential, industrial and commercial painting services in the Hamilton and surrounding areas. Hamilton painters is the best team to help you with all your painting needs. Whether large or small, we can handle any project that you bring to us. With our painting services, we can transform your visions into reality. Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional service and quality results. Hamilton painters has garnered the experience and skills needed to get the job done correctly the first time around.
Our team of professional painters are what makes our business so successful. We go above and beyond for all our clients and ensure that they are 100% satisfied with the results. Owner, Sam Mattina, is often personally involved and overseas all the projects that we take on. Sam leads by example and is always seen with a paintbrush in his hand. This includes meeting with clients to discuss planning, time and expense estimation, set-up, etc. Our Hamilton painters work around your schedule in a timely fashion. They are very professional and courteous towards our clients and provide quality craftsmanship.
Our team of Hamilton painters have what it takes to be the best in the business. We believe that having a paint job is very useful because it gives your homes, offices, or facilities a new feel to the environment. We specialize in residential, industrial, and commercial painting projects and provide top-notch quality. Painting Canada only uses high quality equipment and products to make every project a success. For any questions or additional information, contact our Hamilton painters today!
For residential, industrial, and commercial projects, we provide:
- Interior & exterior painting
- Home/apartment/condo painting
- Concrete floor coatings
- Painting for plants & manufacturing facilities
- Painting for warehouses & storage offices
- Metal/steel roofs
- Many more
Facts about Hamilton:
- In pre-colonial times, the Neutral Indians used much of the land in and around Hamilton
- The first aboriginals to settle in the Hamilton area called its bay Macassa, meaning "beautiful waters"
- Hamilton has a large French community for which provincial services are offered in French
Cities close to Hamilton:
- Dundas, Burlington, Ancaster, Waterdown, Oakville, Stoney Creek